On orders over $50
Overview: SoleAid i S™
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Medium flex shell arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in wide variety of footwear
- Neopren cushioning provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- 3/4 length leaves extra room at the toes
- Moveable from shoe to shoe
- Also available in full length
Perfect for basketball shoes, casual shoes, sneakers and boots
Specialized to Reduce:
- Over Pronation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Arch pain, Heel pain, Back Pain
- Sore / aching feet
- Other common foot conditions
Foot support for daily life on your feet
● A blister-free experience with reduced friction
● Protection from odor-causing bacteria
● Comfort and support you can feel
Experienced when arch-related bones, ligaments, and tendons are weakened or injured from overuse, excessive activity, or wear and tear.
Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
Postural deformity in which the arches of the foot collapse.
Foot rolls too far inward.
Painful sensation either under the heel or just behind it.
Pain appears in the heel and bottom of the foot.
Pain caused by bone abnormalety that derived from Achilles Tendonitis or Plantar Fasiitis.
Nerve tissue thickening creates burning pain in the ball of the foot.
Painful inflammation in the ball of the foot.